Saturday, April 15, 2006

Plan B without prescription

"Plan B" is emergency contraception after unprotected sex or an accident such as a broken condom or missed birth-control pill. It prevents ovulation, so if you don't have an egg already at risk of being fertilized, one won't be released. The morning-after pill is 89% effective. In the other 11%, an egg is already in the system.

In Canada, you can get Plan B without a prescription from most drug stores. Call your pharmacist to see if it has Plan B.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts